Chipper crushed in the face by a ball he hit this afternoon...
No word yet on if or how many bones he broke in his face...
Chipper crushed in the face by a ball he hit this afternoon...
No word yet on if or how many bones he broke in his face...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
CT scan came back negative thankfully. He's like everyone else. Day to day. It would be bad if something like that would have put him out and kept him from getting enough at bats to qualify for a chance at .400.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks